About PET bottles
Benefits of PET bottles
PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles are widely used by global brands, across many industries, for many reasons.
- Widely recycled, in kerbside and industrial collections
- Can be made from up to 100% food-grade post-consumer rPET
- Can meet the requirements of the upcoming UK Plastics Tax
- Cost-effective with speed to market
- Energy-efficient to manufacture, transport and recycle and therefore have a low carbon footprint
- Excellent barrier to oxygen, water, with high resistance to chemicals
- Lightweight and impact-resistant with excellent top-load strength
- Available in limitless shapes and sizes
- Can be designed to suit a range of caps and closures.