We can produce bottles for every shape and size for a vast array of applications.
Why our customers choose plastic for their bottles
- Widely recycled; both kerbside and industrial collections
- Cost-effective with speed to market
- Energy-efficient to manufacture, transport and recycle and therefore have a low carbon footprint
- Lightweight and impact-resistant with excellent top-load strength
- Available in limitless shapes and sizes
- Adaptable to suit a range of caps and closures.
Food products for example sauces and dressings, olive oil, honey, drinks. Personal care products for example liquid soaps, shampoos and conditioners. Homecare products such as DIY, disinfectant, washing up liquid, detergents, fabric conditioners, surface cleaners. Bottle trigger sprays, bottles with handles, and in a variety of sizes.
We can manufacture bottles made from PET, rPET, HDPE, rHDPE, PP, LLDPE.
Which markets do we serve?
Food and drink
Our food and drink packaging, quite simply, evolve alongside brands and consumer needs; committed to helping our customers deliver with speed and efficiency.
Personal care and beauty
Whether your brand is prestige or masstige, we can tailor a packaging solution accordingly.
The range of products in this sector is as extensive as its consumers’ requirements, across bathroom and kitchen cleaning, dishwashing and laundry, and air care.
“Robinson has proved itself a highly adept packaging partner.”James Sharpe, Owner and MD, Fabulosa